Night Routine Journal
Develop a night time routine
Dive deeper into what is important for you to feel your best at the end of each day.
Finish your day with a nightly reflection journal entry that
- records your mood
- tracks your nightly rituals and
- gives you space to write down what you are grateful for.
You're also encouraged to write out your top three priorities for the next day to go to sleep with a clear state-of-mind.
By ending your day with gratitude and setting yourself up for a productive day tomorrow, you are establishing an intentional daily cycle of consciousness that allows you to live as your fullest self.
It takes 66 days to form a new habit making this journal a perfect place to start by tracking your daily progress towards crafting your ideal night routine.
- 14 x 22cm
- 66 daily prompted journal entires for developing your ideal night routine.
- Printed on luxe recycled stock made from 30% post-consumer waste.
- Perfect bound.
- Make space and hold yourself accountable to a new nightly routine.
- Understand the impact of a routine before bed and the health benefits.
- A place to start that will hold you accountable.