Guided Gratitude Journal for Kids
A safe space for children to express what they're grateful for
A sense of gratitude can decrease stress in children and has shown to have emotional health benefits, such as less tendency to compare with others or feeling envious.
Every child expresses themselves differently, so the pages include prompts and space to support them in their journaling.
With one page per day, your child is encouraged to:
- colour in a happy scale to express how they feel
- write or draw a daily affirmation
- list three things they're grateful for
- record the best part of their day
- list one act of kindness they experienced
- write or draw something they have learnt that day
- Size: A5 / 14.7 x 21cm
- 80 pages
- Cover and pages are printed on 100% recycled paper